4.26.2012

BEACH GODDESS


I took these photos last holy week when me and my college friends went to Batangas. (read my post about it HERE) I really wanted to do lots of outfit shots when I was there but unfortunately my eyes got irritated and started to look so ugly. I didn't want you guys to think I took something illegal because of my super red eyes.LOL So instead of wasting some of the outfits I brought with me, I asked my friend Irish to wear them for this outfit post. 
I instantly fell inlove with this printed cover up I got from a bazaar, It looks so classy and perfect for the beach. It will definitely look good with any swimsuit, so don't be surprise if you see me wearing this cover up again. But in these photos I asked her to wear it over her black floral jumpsuit for a print on print summer look. I didn't put too much accessories and just added a hat from SM accessories to complete the summer vibe. Its simple yet very eye catching. For me she looked like a summer goddess with a twist, If you get what I mean.haha :)
What do you guys think about this outfit, my styling and my photography?hihi Let me know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...