4.29.2012

A PAIR I LOVE


Another addition to my zebra print collection. A pair of flats from the newly opened branch of Forever21 in SM North The Block. 
When I first saw these babies I already knew I had to get myself one. I can already imagine myself wearing these with white loose top and shorts or with all my other zebra printed stuff.haha kidding!:) But on second thought maybe that would work since I already tried wearing different zebra prints in one outfit (See it HERE).  
BTW have you guys been to Forever21 in SM North The block? I was really happy when I heard that they opened a branch there since It's near my place. I literally spent my whole weekend shopping there. So this babies are just one of those fab items I bought from their store over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...