5.08.2012

BUSY VEE

Sheer button down with cut out detail from SM Ladies Fashion, Necklace from Forever21, Sunnies from Nava, Denim shorts from Bangkok, Esme flats from Gold Dot

I know, I've been such a lazy blogger lately, I was busy helping my mom with our business this past week and didn't have time to be in front of my laptop for days. But don't you guys worry, I'll be again busy updating this blog every week. Especially now that I'll be in the Oxygen's office starting on Thursday to help them prepare for the upcoming fashion week. Expect more outfit posts and stories of my internship experience for them, so stay tuned.
For now let me leave you with some photos from last Sunday. I had coffee with one of my best girlfriend Aya, then went shopping after. I wore a button down top I got from SM and paired it with denim shorts. I kept everything simple from my accessories and shoes and added an oomph on my look by wearing an oversized sunnies from NAVA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...