4.21.2012

FIRST DAY

This is what I wore at the Oxygen Model casting last April 17. It was also our first day as their Intern for fashion week.
Oxygen cut out top, Hongkong brand skirt, Gold Dot flats


I wanted to wear something from Oxygen on our first day so I wore this edgy top I bought at their Trinoma branch a week before the model casting. Loved the cut out detail of this top. It was perfect for the super hot weather. I paired it with a skirt to make it look chic. I also used the acrylic applique on my Gold Dot Elise flats (that I wore on my last outfit post) to match the silver accessories I added on my outfit. Me and my co-intern Kat had on idea on our activities that day so I opted for comfy pieces just to be sure I can move easily in case they ask me to do something.
It was a fun and exciting first day and I'm so excited for our next internship experience. More posts about it soon.
Thank you Oxygen an Status magazine. ;)

2 comments:

  1. awesome!
    that top is so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. how to join the oxygen model casting?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...