4.19.2012

FOREVER YOUNG

From bangkok top, shorts and belt, Charlie bag, A*postrophe sunnies Gold Dot flats

Last Sunday me and my college friends went to Enchanted kingdom to unwind and have fun like kids again and I went there wearing this colorful outfit. This is probably the most colorful outfit I have worn so far all for the spirit of summer. (But ofcourse I still added hints of black here and there to make it look still ME.haha) I only have these two outfit photos because I was busy enjoying the rides in EK and taking photos of my friends but I guess these are enough to show you how fun my outfit was. I love that I looked so young with it and it was perfect for the place that made me feel like an eight year old kid again. 
What do you guys think? Love it? Let me know .:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...