7.30.2012

WILD KIMONO

My first ever heel less babies from Tonic, Loved that it's not too scary high like the other heel less in the market ( But I love to try one of those one day) Like most of my shoes, these babies are very comfy in spite of it's edgy design. It can make any casual outfit stand out and the best part is it's not too pricey . Check out Tonic's heel less collection HERE. Love their bag collections too. ;)
Jewels kimono blazer | Forever 21 shorts and belt | SM Accessories necklace | Girl Shoppe bangle | Oxygen ring | Tonic wedges

I'm wearing another kimono blazer like the one I wore on my last outfit post (SEE IT HERE) but this time it's an animal print kimono.This is one of my favorite because of it's zebra print design, Well, if you follow this blog you'd know how addicted I am to zebra prints ( isn't it obvious with my couch?LOL) and how I love incorporating them in my outfits, so the moment I saw this blazer I already knew that it was meant for me. These kind of blazers/cover-ups are also perfect for the bipolar weather here in manila, It can keep you warm enough on rainy days and because it's made up of soft and light fabric you can also wear it on sunny days so I  think you guys should have one of these in your closets.
In this outfit I wore a simple tank top under my kimono blazer and wore an acid wash shorts with studded belt from Forever21 to make the look edgier. I kept my accessories simple and let the blazer and shoes speak for this outfit. What do you guys think? Let me know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...