8.02.2012

BLACK AND YELLOW

Hongkong brand button down | Oxygen shorts | SM Accessories necklace | Kultura bangle | From a bazaar ring | Pill spine heels

The rainy weather is making me so lazy so forgive me guys if I keep this post very short.
In this outfit I wore a button down shirt that I almost forgot I have in my closet, paired it with yellow shorts and necklace to make it look more fun and wore my spiney heels again to add an oomph in this very casual look. I know, this outfit doesn't actually fit the rainy weather we're experiencing here in the Philippines today but who cares right? besides we all know that the sun will come out soon and this casual outfit will be a perfect look for welcoming the sun again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...