3.09.2012

MS. BRIGHT SIDE

I had a shoot last saturday with a great photographer and a good friend Yvette Lising. It was a fun shoot and I can't wait to share the photos to you guys soon, But for now here's what I wore before the shoot.
Oxygen shirt and Rosary necklace, Folded n Hung fedora hat, Esprit watch, Denim shorts from a bazaar, Parfois studded bag, HK brand studded boots

The Hot weather nowadays can literally make us melt.haha. 
Good thing OXYGEN has shirts that are perfect for summer, very comfy yet very stylish, Like what I wore last Saturday, Since it was a shoot and we had to walk around to look for good locations, I opted for comfy pieces, The shirt was enough to make a statement so I didn't wear too much accessories and just wore boots to make the look more eye catching. I also brought my new studded bag from PARFOIS, I love that it was big enough to store all my gadgets, My make up kit and all other stuff I needed that day plus it also matches the studs on my boots that made it perfect . Oh and I also wore a hat to have that summer vibe.haha:)

It's nice to still be very stylish despite the hot weather, Go for comfy clothes and add a little excitement on it to make it perfect for summer ;)
Hype this look on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...