11.14.2011

SWEET ESCAPE Day1 (photo diary)

These are the first set of photos from the weekend getaway I mentioned in my last post. I became so busy and so excited preparing for this because it was actually my first time to visit Legazpi city and I heard a lot of good things about it, and yes, It was a very good destination for me to spend the long weekend and escape from all the dramas here in the metro. The people, food and places are all nice and I'm definitely coming back.

We spent our first day pigging out at Delica Japanese restaurant, owned by one of my best girlfriends Ayako Sakurai. I so love japanese food so i took advantage of their "eat all you can" promo and ate lots of ebi tempura then we went midnight shopping after to burn all the carbs from that dinner.




I love our pink and blue blazers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...