11.18.2011

READY TO GO



Zebra print shirt from People are People
Studded bag from Metro Gaisano
Hot pink sunnies from Charlie
Armor ring from Gold dot, Connector ring from Y.R.Y.S., Esprit watch from Watch Republic
Necklace from SM Accessories

My 2nd day in Legazpi city. We did lots of outdoor activities and went to different places in bicol, it was a good thing I decided to wear flats that kept me comfortable all day, and yes, another zebra print shirt (told yah, I'm addicted to zebra prints) I also missed wearing beanie so i decided to wear one that day and the hot pink sunnies i got from a local brand Charlie was perfect for the lovely sunny weather. ;) 
I had so much fun exploring legazpi city and other places in bicol and I can't wait to share all my other photos. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hello po. pwede po magpatulong? pwede po makilagay ng blog ko sa gilid po ng blog mo. its about po Bicol Tourism. eto po ang blog ko. http://bicoltourism.blogspot.com/ pwede po makilagay ng link tulad po nito --> Bicol Tourism salamat po.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...