11.10.2011

STRIPEY STRIPEY

I know, it's been a while since I last updated this blog. I became so busy preparing for my out of town trip last week, I went to Legazpi city to visit one of my best friends and I'm so excited to share all my photos from that getaway.
 But for now here's another PHAT look photos i took before my weekend getaway.;)
Vintage blazer
Stripes top and skirt from a bazaar
Fringe necklace from SM accessories
Gray satchel from hdy trading

I love wearing stripes, I think its so obvious with my other outfit photos like this and this but with this look I decided to combine horizontal and vertical stripes.The bag and fringe necklace made it another "school girl" inspired look and i loved it. It made me feel like I'm a teenager again. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...