9.17.2012

COSMIC CHIC

Oxygen top and skirt | Gold Dot wedges | Girl Shoppe rings | SM Kultura bangle

Here's another hot trend that's hard to ignore, the cosmic/galaxy print. A fun design that has taken over shirts, dresses, leggings and even shoes, it literally took fashion out of this world and celebrities, bloggers and fashion royalties are loving it. 
I saw these prints on the runway last PHFW holiday 2012, It was part of the Oxygen holiday collection and I was so excited to have it inside my closet, So when it finally came out in their stores I didn't waste any time and bought this skirt and top. It was so nice I can't even decide which of these prints should I wear first, so I just wore them both.lol being the usual me I kept my accessories minimal and let these cosmic prints speak for this outfit, and to add an oomph into it I wore my Desiree wedges from Gold Dot which I love BTW. This cosmic print trend is a fun way to dress up this upcoming holiday season so go check out Oxygen's cosmic print collection and wear the galaxy with you.

4 comments:

  1. amazing dress and jewelery ;)
    I've followed you ;)
    follow back if you want !
    http://www.ginaddict.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit looks amazing *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. now i want to follow you . im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...