8.23.2012

OMBRE VEES

Oxygen ombre shirt, necklace and bangle | Charlie shorts | Girl shoppe love ring | SM accessories ring | Primadonna wedges

Do you sometimes wish your closet can automatically style the clothes you'll wear everyday? especially on those days when you're too lazy to be so glamorous but still want to be stylish? Well I do experience that too and on those lazy days I always rely on my basic tees, not only because they make me feel comfortable the whole day, but they also are the easiest to style in many unique and fashionable ways. Like this ombre v neck tee I got from Oxygen last week, it can make any casual look more fun and exciting and I can think of numerous ways to style it, but last sunday I wanted it to look more of the casual "me" side so I just wore a cardigan over it with stripe detail that looks like a scarf, the color of it also matches the color of my new babies from Primadonna that I chose to wear to make my casual outfit more classy, and to top it off I wore a nice silver necklace and bangles that are also from Oxygen and wore silver rings too. 
It was good having something so nice in my closet that I don't have to rack my brain on how to make it look so fun and fresh and I'm sure you guys can also think of ways on how to style this Oxygen vees, so be sure to visit their stores and stock up some of it in your closets. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...