2.03.2012

TWO THUMBS UP

Two things i'm glad i have. bought these two this week and i loved them both.
Ukay Animal print satchel and Style yourself book
 I know i keep saying that i'm a zebra print addict, My crazy obsession started three years ago when i bought a zebra printed skirt and fell inlove with it, and from then on i never looked into other animal prints, until i saw this lovely satchel from an ukay-ukay near our place. I got it for less than 500 bucks, I know! It's cheap but super chic, and yes i know this is not a zebra printed bag but i knew i had to buy it. It felt good seeing it inside my room with all my zebra prints.
Another thing i was crazy about this week is this STYLE YOURSELF book that featured different fashion bloggers around the world, their fashion ideas, styling tips and many more. I learned a lot from it, It's like reading tons of fashion blogs in one book and i think every fashion enthusiast should have a copy.
And there's more!haha I was browsing the pages of this book when i first got it and saw a fashion blogger from Paris, France with the same animal print satchel i had. Amazing isn't it?? i don't know if it's just coincidence or maybe a sign that the bag i bought was meant for me. Well, whatever it is, all i know is that these two things opened my eyes for change and my mind for other useful ideas. (DEEP)!haha 
Have a great weekend guys!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog dear! :) following you, hope you'll follow me back! <3 xx, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...