2.24.2012

SECOND TIME

Looks familiar? Yes, I wore two of my favorite OXYGEN pieces again. The shirt I wore HERE and skirt HERE but don't judge, it's all for something and I'll let you guys know about it soon. 
But for now let's talk about these clothes for the SECOND TIME
Oxygen shirt, sheer skirt and rosary necklace, SM accessories hat, Wedge booties from my mom
Remember when I said that sheer maxi skirts can make any look edgy? How about pair it with another sheer detailed shirt? Well it sure can make anyone stare right? That's what I did with this look, The last time I wore this shirt was for a dinner with my girlfriends and paired it with palazzo pants while the sheer skirt I wore to a concert with a printed blazer and black top, This time I made the look super edgy and added a hat and wore my fave wedge booties to create the rocker chic look, Loved the fact that it's very comfy despite the super hot weather, Sheer outfits like this can be an alternative to super colorful summer outfits for those girls who still love to be chic in an all dark color outfit, It's super edgy and perfect for any time of the day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...