2.19.2012

OMG

Another PINK IS LOVE outfit on a lazy and rainy sunday night
Cross ring from Girl shoppe and black ring and belt from SM accessories
Girl shoppe Skull ring
OMG shirt and studded bag from People are People, Pink cardigan and denim shorts from a bazaar
Gold Dot Esme sandals
I love heels/wedges but i also collect flats for those days that require lots of walking like an all day shopping, and an addition to my collection are these sandals from gold dot.  you can walk all day wearing these but still be stylish and so chic.
Check out their other collections of flats/sandals and heels/wedges HERE
Went out for dinner with my mom and my brother wearing this, the rainy weather made me lazy to dress up so i kept everything simple yet still eye catching, Loved the holes and studs on my shirt, it made me feel like a rockstar so i added more studs, skull, cross and spike accessories to complete the look and of course i didn't forget to wear pink.haha Girly but tough right? What do u guys think? :)

BTW I wanna thank my brother for taking these pictures, I know he hates these things but i appreciate the effort he did to take good outfit photos of me. It wasn't super perfect but for me it was. Love yah brotha! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...