1.23.2012

NEW TOY

Went to trinoma yesterday to meet my friend Ave, Its been a while since we last hang out so i was really excited to see her but not only that, I was also excited because yesterday i got my new toy:) If you guys wanna know what it is.. Read on!haha ;)
 SM department store Button down top, Studded bag from People are People, Feather necklace from SM accessories
Get ready for lots of  mirror photos!!!
 Dinner at Jack's Loft Trinoma
 YUMMY!!!!
Yes! I got my self a new a camera.:) Well it took me two weeks to decide on this one. I really want to have a dslr but after reading lots of reviews and asking my friends their opinion, I came up with a decision to just buy a point and shoot camera. Same quality with some dslr but its smaller and its perfect for people like me who commutes a lot and goes home late at night, after all i dont want to risk my life just for a camera and besides a dslr can wait.haha 
The Canon poweshot G12 is one of the point and shoot cameras that gives prominent photo quality even under low light conditions and I got mine at techmania.multiply.com they have all sorts of gadgets at a super low price. Thanks to Multiply cause they made shopping more easy and fun. So excited to post lots of pictures using my New Toy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...