10.15.2011

SILVER, BLACK AND GRAY

Oversized cardigan and black top from a bazaar, Skirt from People are People
Bag from 168 mall
Necklaces from SM Accessories
 Esprit ROCK IT watch from Watch Republic, Love ring from Girl shoppe, Beaded ring from SM Accessories, Lightning ring from Muradito
Black Wedges from People are People

Silver, Black and Gray are three of my favorite colors when it comes to clothes and accessories and this look is probably one good example of those three colors combined in my outfit. I love the oversized cardigan i got from a bazaar, i paired it with black top, skirt, and piled on lots of silver/black accessories. With this look i'm pretty sure i made my date that day drool all over me. Kidding! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your outfits are amazing!
    Great blog *

    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...