10.18.2011

LEATHERS AND FEATHERS

Oxygen off shoulder top with leather details
Leather leggings from Tomato
SM Accessories feather necklace
Studded bag from People are People

I went to the CHALK fashion rocks at Ronac art center wearing this. Yes, it's Another silver, black and gray outfit and Yes, I curled my hair for a change.;) I really didn't know what to wear that day but good thing i went shopping at Oxygen a week before the event and got this off shoulder top, I so loved the leather details on it so I decided to pair it with leather leggings too plus one of my favorite necklaces from SM accessories. Loved the outcome. It's another PHAT look;) 

Here are some of the photos i took from the CHALK fashion rocks:




(One of the disadvantages of being small.LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...