11.22.2012

MEN'S FASHION: DENIM+OMBRE




Folded and Hung button down shirt and hat | Mint Ombre pants | People are People shoes | Fossil watch

As promised, here's my first outfit post for Men's fashion with my friend Jay L of TV5, photographed and styled by yours truly ;)
It was for a shoot of TV5's station id, they were asked to wear something smart casual so I chose a denim button down shirt and paired it with ombre pants, I wanted him to look different from his usual boy next door style so I didn't put too much accessories on him and just added a hat to make him look more fun and youthful and let his good looks and outfit speak for itself.
It was actually my first time styling a guy friend and I must say that I had fun doing it. styling my friend Jay L wasn't that hard because of his height and charm that can make any outfit stand out so expect to see more of him here on my blog and more of Men's outfit post so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...