7.05.2012

NEW ADDITION

Photos by Kathrina Concepcion
Oxygen top and skirt | The Ramp wedges | Tonic bag | Girl Shoppe ring | Necklace and bangles from a bazaar

Say hello to my new pair of wedges from The Ramp, another addition to my growing zebra print collection. I love how it looks so edgy yet very comfy. Trust me I can walk with these babies all day.haha I decided to take it out on a spin last Friday at the Status Magazine's tea party (more about that on my next blog post) and built my whole outfit around it. I wore a sheer hi-low top and paired it with gray denim skirt to add edginess to my outfit. I also added hints of silver plus zebra print accessories to complete the look.  Its casual yet very blogger-ish.haha what do you guys think? Me? Loved it! LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...