5.18.2012

CUT OUT


People are People cut out dress and purse, Oxygen necklace, Girl Shoppe ring and bangle, Pill spine heels

Someone's addicted to cut outs.LOL I know I've been wearing a lot of ensembles with cut out details lately, I love that it gives any outfit that instant oomph. Like this dress I wore at the Grand launch of Zalora Philippines last week. (More about that on my next blog post) I got it the night before the event and it was love at first sight.haha  It was a classy and edgy dress and I knew it was perfect for the event. I added simple accessories and to make the look  more edgy I wore my new babies from Pill footwear. The spine heels are major love!!!. An eye catching shoes that was perfect for a sexy yet classy dress. What do you guys think? Expect to see more cut out outfits soon and me wearing these pair of edgy pumps again. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...