12.30.2011

RED-DY FOR 2012

Vintage cardigan, Red tube dress worn as top from a bazaar
Rosary necklace from Oxygen, Chain necklace from SM accessories, Armor ring from Gold dot, Connector ring from Y.R.Y.S., Flats from People are People

I heard that red will be the lucky color for 2012 so i decided to wear one on the last day of 2011. I know i keep saying that black, gray and silver are three of my favorite colors but i love wearing anything red once in a while, Its very eye catching and it gives an outfit that instant oomph.  The red tube dress i wore on my birthday last year looked even better with the skirt i bought from an online shop early this year. as always i love the outcome and for sure you'll see more red outfits of me on 2012. :)
And before the year ends i wanna greet you guys a very happy new year! Lets all enjoy the last day of 2011 and welcome 2012 with love and happiness ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...