9.01.2011

ETUDE HOUSE BB CREAM

(ETUDE HOUSE Precious Mineral BB Cream SPF30/PA++ [#2 Sheer Glowing skin])

I've been using a local brand of liquid foundation for years but it didn't fully satisfy me. my skin gets oily easily everytime i wear it, and it doesn't last long, til my friends introduced BB cream to me, at first i was hesitant to try it because I'm scared of trying new products on my face... but then i changed my mind when i read lots of good reviews about BB creams from different beauty blogs.
I tried the BB cream from Etude House, and I'm loving it! love the fact that it has UV protection+ whitening + anti-wrinkle and it's not pricey at all, it's so light to wear that i don't even feel like I'm wearing make up. Every girl even guys should try it. Thanks to my friends for introducing me to this wonderful product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...